4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgement or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement is governed by the laws of England & Wales, whose courts shall have sole jurisdiction in relation to all matters arising.
15. If client elects to pay by monthly or quarterly instalments, Client authorizes the Company to charge Client’s credit card or debit card. If Client elects to pay in FULL, Client may pay by credit card or debit card.
16. Pricing does NOT include VAT for UK residents.
17. Each product is for individual registration only. Access will be cancelled if more than 1 person is found using the product and a refund will be denied. If you would like to discuss a multi-person license of the product, please email Talia@TaliaZamora.com.
18. Refunds outside of statutory rights are not offered on these products or services.
19. If you decide to leave any membership, one month’s notice must be given.
20. If you sign up to a product or service that has a payment plan, you are liable to pay the full amount of the payment plan, whether you continue with the product or service or not.
Last Updated: May 2020
Last updated: March 2020
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site .
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Talia Zamora is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Talia Zamora
Postal address: Blackthorne Close, Hatfield, AL10 9DS.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at .
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record-keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain backups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
Marketing Data includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business). [NOTE SEE SECTION 4 BELOW]
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We require your explicit consent for processing sensitive data, so when you submit your details, we will send you a further communication asking for you to confirm your consent to this processing.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect data about you by you providing the data directly to us (for example by filling in forms on our site or by sending us emails). We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies.
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
We may also receive data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
4. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or OR by emailing us at at any time.
If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
Other companies in our group who provide services to us.
Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Talia Zamora’s website may gather information about your general Internet use by using cookies in order to help you personalise your online experience. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
‘Essential’ cookies are automatically placed on your computer or device when you access our website or take certain actions on our website. ‘Non-essential’ cookies and other technologies are only placed on your computer or device if you have consented to us doing so. You consent to us placing non-essential cookies on your computer or device by continuing to use our website with your browser settings set to accept cookies.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you do not know how to do this, the links below set out information about how to change your browser settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: